Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Welcome back to the blogging world!

Well, after my seriously extended break I am back to make one last go at it.

Today is the day. Today is my day. Today I am changing my life back around. I have been SO consumed with school, family, and work I have not taken care of myself in a VERY long time. Well, it hit me this afternoon that today is the only day for change.

Going to the gym has become such an event that I just have to let that go and start working out at home. My goal is to start running but only after I get into better shape so I feel going out and running. I am trying to get my hands on an elliptical, as tacky as it may sound that bad boy will be going into the bedroom. A constant reminder of how I need to get my rear into shape, I won't be able to avoid it then.

I figure if I make this a public event I will have to hold up to my end of this deal, I can't embarrass myself in front of people I know! Yes, I am aware that only a handful of people read this but who cares, it still keeps me honest. Well, just be prepared because this is as serious as it gets.

As for those of you who are curious about the kids, I will get a picture update soon. You are always welcome to check out my facebook, I am much better about uploading pictures there constantly.

Hope everyone is having a great new year and taking care!!

2 comments:

Penny1215 said...

Good luck with taking care of you. I need to do some of that too!! With four kids it is not easy!! Maybe one day I'll have time for me, but I doubt it will be anytime soon!! I hope you have better luck at it than me!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I know I stalk you on Facebook and even text you now and then, but I must say I missed you blogging!!

It seems the elliptical is the way to go! I need to get myself one, because I am going to be getting married sometime in the next 10 years and I would rather not be a fat bride!;-)

Good luck!!!!!