Sunday, February 21, 2010

Days 4 & 5

AHHHH!!! NO ELLIPTICAL! I may have to give in and get a new one, but I was really hoping to save a few bucks and find a nice higher quality but gently used machine.

I haven't really eaten much today, had a bagel and some spaghetti (and breadstick) for dinner. I might need to eat a little more before bed, but I have been so busy and SO tired.

I still have way too much to do in the next 3 days, and definitely getting an elliptical is a priority. I know I may be putting too much emphasis on this one piece of equipment, but it is so much easier for me to be able to read while working out. 2 birds, 1 stone.

I am going to guess I am probably down 2-3 pounds, but we will see tomorrow. After I knock these 3 tests out by Wednesday I will finally be able to refocus on the most important thing, my health!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

0 comments: