Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 6

Time is just flying, this is ridiculous.

Not a great day today. I am just swimming in my homework, and like I said before, will be doing so until Wednesday. Then Thursday I have my admission test for Nursing school, and will probably do a mini cram session on Thursday AM or, if I am lucky, Wednesday night.

2 tests on Wednesday and 2 tests on Thursday.... yikes. Then I need to read like 6 chapters of Bio/Organic Chem this weekend and take like 3-4 tests on that, thankfully those are all online.

So, back to my healthy living haha. Doing really well on my eating, as far as nutrition is concerned, just need to focus on eating enough so I don't overeat in the evening.

Really enjoying the calorie counter on my Droid, it allows me to put in the food I have eaten (also time I have exercised) so I can see my net and track my progress.

1 week left and I need to be down 5%.... I better start exercising my butt off this week!

0 comments: