Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 1

So, day 1. I am completely intimidated by the whole process of getting fit again. Every moment of my life is spoken for between kids, school, work, and family life... trying to fit a strict schedule into my life scares me, but I am pretty confident I can do this.

Well, back to DAY 1, besides feeling emotionally exhausted from some stuff at work today has been a really decent day. I decided not to go all crazy today and just focused on eating right and getting off my butt. Although a part of me feels guilty for not studying as much as I should have, I just have to realize every extra waking moment does not need to be dedicated to school.

So, today I cleaned and I plan on deep cleaning a certain part of the house each day. Dustin generally spoils me and keeps the house spotless, but I figure he might appreciate the surprise(s).

I am trying to think of what my first milestone gift will be, I am thinking when I lose 5% I will reward myself with either a facial or manicure, or a little massage?

5% in 2 weeks is my goal. You can dooooo it (definitely said like the guy from Water Boy, haha).

1 comments:

Penny1215 said...

I feel you girl. If I have a spare minute, I have to take it for myself. I so rarely get any me time. I need to get motivated to lose some weight myself. Actually, I'm motivated to lose the weight, I'm just not motivated to do the work required!! Lol..I guess the weights not going to fall off by itself (Oh how I wish it would)!!