Sunday, June 07, 2009

I love the weekends

Today we went over to my parents house and grilled out, and of course had a fabulous time! The big news from today is Tata (Aunt Teri) healed Coltan of his fear of grass!!






After he realized that grass is fun he was all over the yard. He would throw his little ball, run after it, pick it up, and throw it again.

Cory also had a blast, as usual he was on the go-go-go.



Yes, he is in love with those boots. He wears them with anything and would probably wear them all day & night if he was allowed. Gotta love the 4 year old fashion statement!


Emma hamming it up before the ribs came. We didn't have adult bibs so my genius Mom used the disposable baby bibs. Seriously, great job Mom you saved some clothes!

No, mom isn't doing anything crazy to Chloe... just helping make the bib fit haha.

One of my favorite characteristics in children is how they can switch moods in a matter of seconds. Take Cory for example:

Minute 1:


Minute 2:



But, now you all see why he can get away with anything. His pouty face is enough to make me cry!

And just to wrap up the post 2 extra pictures of those adorable little boys.



I am working another night shift, if you couldn't tell by my long picture posts! I am starting to get the hang of this. I do apologize for my previous post if the pictures are not sized right, I am still learning.

In addition to a wonderful day with the kids, I forgot to mention I joined the Biggest Loser online club. I am dedicated to finding that happy medium of getting in shape, staying in shape, but still having fun with the family. I just started last week so we will see how it goes, I am hoping for a huge success =).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you have. I can't wait to bring Chayce down so the boys can play!!!