Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hello Tooth Fairy!

Ok, so here are some of the pictures I promised!

Please excuse his fruit punch face, I tried my best to get it off! If anyone knows a good way of getting those off of a kid's face, I would love to know. I tried water and then baby wipes.... oh kids!



And another of my handsome hamm! I still can't believe he has lost his first tooth!

And of course what post is complete without pictures of Bam Bam! This is when he first opened his kitchen/grocery kit. He could sit and pretend eat and make things for hours!

Gotta love these chubby cheeks!!

I think that is about it for me. I am at work to make up for our date night on Tuesday, so only a little bit longer and then I can go home!!

We are thinking of having a movie night, just trying to decide what movies to watch. I have never seen Star Wars, so that is a possibility. Or maybe we will watch Harry Potter.... or who knows! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments: