Sunday, June 07, 2009

Blast from the past!

My lovely parents sent me these pictures, which I thought I would share with you all.


This is my father... the face says it all. (Love you Dad, you are awesome!)

This is my gorgeous mother, the best a girl could ask for.


The first Hagerdorn Family photo circa 1983 or early 1984.
My dad holding me at Niagra Falls!

Look at my cheeks!! That is my beautiful grandmother holding me!

Of course I had to post this! This is me, in avaitors, hanging on the training potty... lovely, I know =).

I hope you guys enjoyed my blast from the past, they are so fun to look at. I wish I could say I remember these days, but obviously I don't, but it is fun to reminisce!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww how fun!!! The Life and Times of Kelly. Too cute!

McLeodx5 said...

LOVE these pics!!!!! the aviators are AWESOME. stylin' even as a wee one. :)