Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Being a mom

I am exhausted today. I haven't felt this tired since Coltan was just born. I believe I got about 4 hours of sleep last night, I really might hit the doctor up for something like Ambien. Go figure the one night I get to bed extra late, Coltan decides this will be his early morning!

Oh, yes my daily 3.
*I will do my strength training today and I will give it my all.
*I am thankful for my Mom, she is such an amazing woman.
*I am thankful to be alive, and just be able to experience another day.

Lately I have had this overwhelming need for another baby. Coltan is only 8 months (tomorrow) but I feel like I need another. From what I understand, from speaking with other mothers, this is completely natural at this stage but that sucks! I know financially it is not feasible, we would need a larger space, more income, etc... We will see, maybe it will fade in time.

I really need to get to know some other people, probably moms. I keep meaning to join a Play Group, but I hate having to meet all new people. I moved around my whole life and that is all I did.

Well, I beleive it is time for me to return to what keeps the food on the table =).

0 comments: