Monday, July 07, 2008

What a weekend!

*Today I will work out, no matter what the time.
*I will stay within my calorie limits
*I will feel pretty today

So, another crazy weekend with all 4 kids. I won't lie it does get hectic, but that is life anyway. I missed the fireworks because I had to work on night of 7/3, but I got some quality time in with Coltan. Dustin took the 3 bigger kids, and from what I understand they had a blast!

I am still a little excited to have, almost, figured out what I am going to do. I know it isn't the greatest thing, but I get to help people and within a hospital there is always room for advancement. I just hope this one thing can work out, or maybe I will just make it work!

Relationship with my sister is still weird, she seems to be a totally different person to me. It, kind of, breaks my heart every day.

Well I need to run out real quick, a little busy today =).

0 comments: