Friday, July 04, 2008

A good day

So, after much searching I think I have found what I want to do.

It isn't Psych. Although I would LOVE to do that, realistically I don't have time to get a PhD.

So I was debating between teaching or going into medical field. I have been looking a lot into sonography and nuclear medicine. It is in the air between those 2. Only 2 years of school and they both seem fun. Sonography would be a lot of fun I think, every day a new challenge. Trying to constantly find something. Nuclear medicine is really interesting as well.

So I filled out my aid and need to meet with some schools. I am ready to have a career, and I am really ready to be able to help others out.

Today was much better relationship wise. I totally understand everything has its ups and downs, but I really really hate the downs with him. I want everyday to be like today.

I have made it a goal of mine to set positive goals daily and to daily state 3 things I am grateful for, that day.

July 3rd:
*I am grateful that Dustin can look beyond my bullheaded-ness.
*I love my kids, and Dustin's girls. They are all amazing children.
*I am grateful to finally find a career that is attainable and fitting for myself and my family.

Well, that wasn't too bad. Positive thinking is very hard to do when I have gone for so long, more so in the workplace, without any positive feedback.

0 comments: