Thursday, July 03, 2008

I am Kelly

I am a full-time working mother.

I am pretty average in the fact that I spend more time with my co-workers than my own family and I wish I had much more time with my family.

I am relatively young, at 24, and have 2 children. Cory is 3 and Coltan is about 8 months. I like with my boyfriend... or significant other... or whatever you woud like to all him, we call him Dustin. He is the most wonderful man & I may be one of the luckiest people to have him in my life. Dustin has 2 girls from a previous relationship, and they are 2 beautiful little girls.

Somehow in the midst of having children at a young age I really lost myself. I became a shadow, or maybe I have been for quite a long time.

I know they say expressing your thoughts through words or writing really help manage the stress. I definitely stress way too much.

This is the beginning of my journey. I am going to makeover my life. I am going to think Positively. I am going to find a career I want and go for it, no holding back. I am going to get my body and mind into a healthy state. I am going to enjoy life more. I am going to stand up for what is right, and what I believe.

I know this won't be easy, especially trying to do school on top of my already chaotic life. The truth is it is now or never. I am young yet I feel like I am a very old person, it is time to kick things up.

So, I have no intentions of making a *hit* blog. I just need a place to vent and let every other woman, mother, student, friend, or person know we are probably in a very similar boat.