Monday, August 17, 2009

You are...

looking at the winner of the 1st week of our biggest loser!

I suppose all that hard work last week really did pay off. That just gave me enough motivation to keep eating well and exercising.

Today I did not make it to the gym but I did Bob's workout on demand, he does not play around. 30 minutes of doing his exercises makes me sweat like 3x more than the eliptical.

What is new in our house? WELL, nothing too much. Cory goes in for early entrance into Kindergarten this Friday. He is 1 day past the cut-off date so I am really hoping he is accepted.

Coltan is still learning more and more words. My favorite is "cheers."

Emma and I went shopping on Saturday. I cannot believe what a little lady she is becoming, we had a blast.

Then, Saturday night I surprised Dustin with a night out to celebrate our 3rd anniversary of our first date. We went to the same movie theater, Marcus Theater, and to the same restaurant, The Winking Lizard. It was so much fun to 1) have alone time with him and 2) reminisce about our first date. We went and saw District 9, holy cow was that NOT what I expected. It was really good but maybe a bit too much of people blowing up and seeing dead cows.

I have been so swamped with school this quarter, it is insane. Last night I had 2 quizzes due and a paper, today I had 2 quizzes due, and tomorrow I have a quiz due. I will so happy when this quarter is over, never again do I attempt 15 credit hours, full time job, and being a mom. Yowza!

Hope everyone had a wonderful & peaceful weekend =).

1 comments:

McLeodx5 said...

congratulations! great job, momma!!!