Sunday, August 09, 2009

What a week!

Well this past week I was on vacation. I thought I would be able to relax and kick back but instead I kept myself more busy than usual.

We did the fair, the zoo, and then the Newport Aquarium... and I will update with pictures.

Some of the people in my family has decided to start a Biggest Loser competition beginning today. I am excited, and am totally going to take this bull by it's horns =).

I did some cardio today and ate nothing but good food, and I even did a bit of gardening to ensure I stay active.

Tomorrow I plan on getting up early, hitting up the Y, doing dishes, laundry, taking the girls to Magic Mountain, and then work...

Ok I need to run True Blood is on... hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Oh, and CONGRATS to my Pie friends Melissa & Allison on their new babies!

0 comments: