Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday Schmuesday

I think I am going to find a new template for the blog. It really bothers me that the links at the top do not work.

So, this biggest loser competition is going to be fun. Even better, the real Biggest Loser starts again in a month. SO, I can watch the show and get tips on kicking everyone's butt! I have been eating healthy and working out, which is wonderful! I am pushing the C25K off for a little bit until I get into better shape and feel more comfortable. I think I am going to start taking some classes at the Y, like spinning or boot camp, something fun.

Our garden is officially a SUCCESS!! I pulled 4 or 5 cucumbers last Friday and then pulled 4 more on Sunday, all from 1 plant. We planted 2 tomato plants and I pulled 5 tomatoes and there are probably 40 that are waiting. I also pulled 3 bell peppers and we have one more on the way. The one I was worried about not making it was the cantaloupe but 1 is almost full grown! This may not sound exciting, but I really doubted the whole thing.

Vacation was wonderful, it was fabulous spending genuine quality time with the kids. I didn't get much time with Dustin, but I am sure we will make a date night soon. I have this new urge to, for the first time in my life, shoot a gun (at a shooting range). I do feel like I would end up being too chicken though, haha.

I will get some new pictures up soon, I don't have any here with me.

Oh, just so everyone knows the NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS are RANKED (preseason).... if that isn't amazing I don't know what is!

0 comments: