Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Days 10-14

Ever wonder why your life is so busy? I am trying to think right now, what have I been doing for the past few days that I was too busy to post. My answer? I don't have a clue.

I didn't have class Sunday, but I did hang out with the family all day on Saturday. That was really nice, I haven't had enough time with everyone this quarter. I have just been busy with the normal stuff and definitely have not been studying enough.

So this elliptical search is a joke. At first there were a ton, and now nobody is posting/selling. Of course!

Oh yes, month end at work... There we go, that takes a minute to finish.

Maybe tomorrow I will have some more time to post. I am going to a meeting on my boss's behalf so maybe it will be boring and I can post something that makes a little more sense.

My day long headache seems to be fading a little right now so that is AWESOME.

Good night!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are never enough hours in the day!!!